Mexico has seen a radical change of direction regarding renewable energy since Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) took office in December 2018.By 2018, Mexico had held three clean energy auctions for the sale of clean energy and related clean energy certificates to CFE, the state-owned power company. An October 2018 press release from the Ministry of Energy noted that as a result of these auctions, Mexico would receive US$8.6 billion in investment, which would be used to develop 65 solar and wind energy projects.
- Presentations and videos from 1st Forum on Sustainable Maritime Transport & Ports
- Smart Cities: a Blueprint for Urban Transformation in Latin America
- Webinar: Leveraging Potential – Latin America and the Caribbean Energy Outlook
- 2024 ENERGY OUTLOOK: A NEW WORLD ORDER?
- The Guyana-Venezuela Border Crisis
- Hello world! on