ROUNDTABLE 1 – September 29, 4:00 p.m. CET
Glasgow and Climate Change: Can Europe help Latin America leverage the new climate economy?
- Tom Howes, Energy and Environment Division Head, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Mariano Morazzo, Head of Energy Transition Policies, Latin American Region, Enel
- Luis Fierro, Green Economic Policies Expert, EU Global Support Facility for NDCs
- Richard Hares, Principal, Carbon Management, Sproule
ROUNDTABLE 2 – October 1, 4:00 p.m. CET
Money, Big Oil, and Climate Change: Will corporate, financial, and judicial activism translate to achieving net-zero goals?
- Pedro Manrique, Vice President, Commerce & Marketing, Ecopetrol
- Jamie Webster, Senior Director, BCG Center for Energy Impact & Non-Resident Fellow Columbia Center on Global Energy Policy
- Mark Lambrides, Global Director, Low Carbon Future, The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- Patricia Garip, Senior Contributing Editor, Argus Media (moderator)