This report puts together the main findings of our project and summarizes the relevant points from all five topics we discuss (California as a potential source of funding for wetland conservation in Mexico; Mexico’s legal considerations; Coastal wetlands as ecosystem services providers and their valuation; International carbon markets as a source of potential funding for wetland conservation in Mexico, and; An overview of the key bird species and sites of interest).
- Presentations and videos from 1st Forum on Sustainable Maritime Transport & Ports
- Smart Cities: a Blueprint for Urban Transformation in Latin America
- Webinar: Leveraging Potential – Latin America and the Caribbean Energy Outlook
- 2024 ENERGY OUTLOOK: A NEW WORLD ORDER?
- The Guyana-Venezuela Border Crisis
- Hello world! on