How are ESG considerations and future regulations driving investment and project development in the US, Canada, and Mexico?
March 22nd | 10-11am PDT (1-2pm EDT) | Virtual
Our webinar, co-hosted with BBA Deals, will be discussing how and to what extent ESG considerations and future regulations are driving investments and project development in the US, Canada, and Mexico, within a highly dynamic global trade scene that is clearly favoring nearshoring and regionalization.
Some of the key questions for our panelists will focus on:
- What are the main opportunities brought by ESG factors to the North American (NA) region?
- What are some of the main challenges for NA to capitalize on the growth of ESGs to attract investments?
- How are multinational companies, such as Honeywell, incorporating ESGs into their DNA?
- What are some of the sectors that will benefit the most from ESG-driven investments?
- How do you expect the future SEC regulation, Hacienda’s upcoming sustainable taxonomy, and other government-led initiatives on climate-related disclosures to affect projects?
- What are the main ESG risks for the region moving forward?
Event free, but registration is required.
Moderator: Soffía Alarcón-Díaz, Institute of the Americas, Non-resident fellow and Associate Director, Americas, Sustainability Business, Schneider Electric.